TERMS & CONDITIONS OF TICKET PURCHASE AND ATTENDANCE AT GREATER BAY AREA BLOCKCHAIN WEEK 2021 EVENTS
All Greater Bay Area Blockchain Week tickets are issued subject to these terms and conditions of sale and entry. By purchasing tickets and/or attending any Greater Bay Area Blockchain Week event(s) the purchaser and any attendee agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
Tickets & Admission
Admission is by registration only
- 100% payment is required at the time of registration / purchase of tickets
- Payment must be made prior to the function/event to secure your registration
- All tickets and fees are priced in US Dollars or Renminbi
- All attendees have to be in smart casual attire. The Organizers reserve the right to refuse entry to those deemed inappropriately dressed
- All tickets are non-transferable and have to be worn at all times during the event. All participants are advised to bring along personal identification for security check at the Organiser’s discretion
Cancellations & Substitution Policy
- All tickets are non-refundable
- Downgrading to the tickets will not be allowed
- Once the ticket has been confirmed by Eventbrite, no refund request will be accepted or provided for any purchase. Greater Bay Area Blockchain Week do not provide credits, refund or prorated billing for tickets that are cancelled. In such circumstance, you will continue to have access to the event or you may inform us to *transfer the ticket to another person. Attendees are allowed to transfer the tickets to another person to attend on their behalf up to 2 weeks before. Notice of substitution must be given in writing with Eventbrite confirmation and send it to the Organisers at [email protected].
- It is the sole responsibility of the attendee to take care of visa requirements. Attendees who require an entry visa must allow sufficient time for the visa application procedure.
Alterations to Programme – Cancellation/ Postponement of Event
Greater Bay Area Blockchain Week reserves the right to:
- Cancel/alter scheduled dates and timing for any Greater Bay Area Blockchain Week events
- Change the venue and location of any Greater Bay Area Blockchain Week events
- Substitute speakers and make alterations to the programme agenda for any Greater Bay Area Blockchain Week events
Photography & Filming
- The Event is held in a public space, therefore the Organisers do not prohibit participants from photographing or video or audiotaping some Event activities. The Organisers reserve the right to use images taken at the Event with your photograph and/or likeness in future marketing materials.
The Organisers cannot be liable in any way for the acts or omissions of others (including but not limited to venue operators). However, the Organisers do not seek to exclude its liability to you for which cannot be lawfully excluded or limited.
The purchase of tickets and these terms and conditions (and any contractual or non-contractual matters arising in relation to these terms and conditions) are governed by Hong Kong law and any disputes arising out of any transaction between you and the Organisers are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong Courts.